via William H. Dutton，the Director of Oxford OII。会议名称是：Towards a Social Science of Web 2.0，时间：5th & 6th September 2007, 主办者：National Science Learning Centre (NSLC), the University of York, U.K.
• How can social science deal with Web 2.0?
• How can Web 2.0 applications be used as research tools?
• How can we conceptualise the heterogeneous spaces of Web 2.0?
• What terminology can we find to account for Web 2.0, should we even be labelling it as such?
• How can the fast and ephemeral cultures of Web 2.0 be captured by the rather slower processes of academia and the policy process?
• Does Web 2.0 allow for methodological innovation?
• What are the implications of Web 2.0 for welfare and citizenship?
• What are the implications for privacy and surveillance?
• What are the consequences for localities, senses of belonging, and everyday connections?
• What linkages can be made between Web 2.0 and other social and cultural shifts of recent times?
如果你有这方面的ideas，不妨投篇paper试试看。点击下载call for paper的.pdf文档。